Monday, February 12, 2007

Woah baby

You saw it here first:Addie makes her first attempt to pull herself onto the chair I'm sitting in. I needed to check email real quick, and she had just woken up from her nap when I was about to do that. So, I put her on the floor next to me with a few toys. Next thing I know, she grabs onto the chair, pulls herself over and up, onto the knees, and as you can see, has one foot ready to go. She couldn't quite figure out how to get the rest of the way up, but she was enjoying every minute of trying. I was in total shock. I was glad I had my new picture-capable phone next to me because I wouldn't have had time to get the camera from another room. (oh, and for those curious minds out there...yes, this is a lawn chair in the picture! It's our make-shift computer chair which we have yet to purchase! :) )
She is so incredibly cute and funny. We just love watching her grow and learn. And she loves to entertain! As she did all weekend--Saturday with Brad's family and yesterday with mine. The girl talks and laughs and smiles all the time. Thank you, Lord!

3 comments:

jenn said...

yea!!! that is so exciting! glad you had your phone! she is growing way too fast :). love ya oodles and miss you too!!! m.e.

Jess said...

Oh my goodness that is so awesome!! She is such a smartie pants, and her smiles and laughs never stop! What a true blessing! Miss you loads and love ya tons!

Dina said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can't believe it! Before we know it she will be walking and talking and cracking real, live jokes. hahaha - i won't grow her up too fast. Love you!