Friday, February 23, 2007

Almost March...

This is just a random picture...no big story behind it...thought you might enjoy seeing another picture of Addie in action. :) This is taken a couple of weeks ago when we went to visit Memaw and the rest of the gang (aka Brad's fam).

I was talking with my friend, Joy, last night (her blog is Wilkins' link on the right) and giving her a hard time about not posting a new blog in a while. Oops...guess I'm a little hypocritical! Turns out she had the excuse of the internet being down for the past week. My excuse? Umm...we'll blame the little one! :)

Last night, we thought we had the first of our crawling "steps." A friend came over to drop off some things, so we were all on the floor playing with Addie, who kept literally cracking herself up. She would sit there and all the sudden just giggle and slap her hands on her legs. It was the cutest thing ever. Anyhow, apparently she wanted to show off for our friend Jen, so she actually crawled forward for the first time ever. She only went a couple of "steps" (what do you call them when they are crawling?!) before flattening herself out. I tried to get her to do it this morning, but she wasn't interested. Oh well...it won't take long now!

My parents are going on vacation. I'm jealous. They will be enjoying the warm sunshine. Good for them, though! I guess I did just go enjoy warm sunshine less than two months ago! Spoiled we are!! I love vacationing! I look forward to some day taking Addie to places like Disney World and other not-so-expensive places. :)

Bring on Spring! I'm ready!!!

2 comments:

Kevin Flick said...

oh wow! i think that your addie and my cora are not that far apart in age..maybe a month. cora was born july 28. i keep telling my friends that i tell cora she can be a late bloomer when it comes to mobility! they all laugh at me. i'm not sure that i am ready for her to be mobile. good luck with that! it sounds like it's coming soon for you. i also agree...bring on spring! it sounds like it's going to be a very yucky weekend here with ice and snow.
mindy

jenn said...

go addikins go!!! :). love ya blobs...m.e.