Friday, February 16, 2007

8 months!

Here she is...our 8 month old! Happy as could be. Although this time I could hardly get her to sit there long enough for me to take the picture. Notice her left hand is trying to grab teddy bear. :)
And this is the 5 foot snow mountain in our backyard. We got the snowstorm on Tuesday and woke up Wednesday to see what the wind had created. I captured it the best I could while standing inside and looking through the window. But 5 feet was not an exaggeration! It really is that tall!
And we'll end with this picture of our cutie-pie. She's really getting into the concept of attempting to pull herself up using anything she can (her favorites are mommy and daddy and the coffee table). She mostly stays on her knees thus far, but is trying harder to get onto her feet.

Still no crawling. Addie pushes herself everywhere backwards while on her belly, but still no forward motion.

Anyhow...supposed to be a heat wave of 30 degrees soon... :) Looking forward to spring...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ang, you and brad have an adorable little one...and she even has more hair than brad already!!! :-) glad to hear things are going well!! peace...

Jess said...

Oh my goodness...8 months already! Where does the time go? She is so adorable and happy! I just can't get over how great she is :) Great snow picture :) We put Gracie in her snow suit and Amos pulled her around in the snow on a sled for the first time on Tuesday evening. It was so fun :) Gotta love em' Love you all tons and tons!

Dina said...

Are you sure AddieRoo is 8 mos already?! I can't believe that! She is so big - bigger than the bear by a lot now. Oh, and great snow drift. I am sure you have seen how Jenn and I spent the snow day. If not, check our blogs. Love you!

jenn said...

oh my goodness...she is a cutie!!! 8 months already!!! that is impossible :). i think we are in need of a v-night soon! miss you and addikins is growing way too fast :). i believe dina was supposed to throw out some dates so tim could cook for us ;). love ya oodles!!! m.e.

Kevin Flick said...

Hello. This is Joy's friend Mindy. I did see your comment on our blog and kept forgetting to comment back. I have the brain of a new mom! Haha! Will I ever feel sane again? :) Anyways...thanks for the comment. I love comments, but our viewers are not commenters! :( Your little girl is a cutie pie! Isn't it awesome? I love being a Mommy!
-Mindy

SmilingsMyFavorite said...

Yay! Addi-bell is 8 months old! And cuter than a cutie! I busted up laughing when I read these comments and saw that my friend Mindy commented on your blog! I had to read it twice! She hadn't even commented on MY blog yet! (Okay, so I noticed today that she did finally).
I love reading your blogs! I love your family!
-joy dawn