Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Girls Night





Last Thursday, Addie and I traveled up to Syracuse (Indiana, that is) to have dinner with my awesome friends. Gracie is a year old than Addie, so she was walking circles around Addie, but loved exploring what Addison was all about.

These are 3 of my closest friends. They are so wonderful to have around. We have enjoyed so many great times together. Last week's girl's night was just as great. We laughed, ate great food (thanks Dina!!), and just enjoyed each other's company. Thank you girls for being there for me and for being amazing friends!! (ps...you can check out their blogs on the links at the right of this screen)

2 comments:

jenn said...

you are one of my closest friends too ang and i am so glad you are in my life...i am glad your family is in my life. i had a great time! and i actually watched the kids all by myself for a little while...and they didn't come back with anything broken! yea!...go aunt jenn! i am learning! :). love you all lots...m.e.

Jess said...

Are you kidding...thank you tons for being such a huge part of our lives! What an amazing blessing you and your family are and I am so glad that Gracie has another Aunt to love on her! You are your family rock and I am so glad that we are as close as we are! Love you all lots!!!!!