Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Hooray for sleeping through the night!

Two nights in a row, Ethan has decided to sleep through the night. Woohoo!! I know there will still be nights when I'm up at odd hours, but I'll take any good nights I can get. :)

Update on Ethan, he's officially two months old and his cord is still attached. The pediatric surgeon is giving him a couple more weeks since he's otherwise healthy and then will look at it again and see if surgery is necessary.

I cannot get over the fact that it's December. I looked at something dated November 15 and I seriously had to take a minute to think through and figure out that it was a few weeks ago. It snowed overnight, enough so that several local schools actually closed.

And I leave you with a few cute pictures:

Someday I will hear about this from my daughter... :)

And how incredibly cute is this face?!

4 comments:

jenn said...

awe...such a cute family! love ya lots...m.e.

Jess said...

oh my goodness, they are getting so big!!! don't worry, everything about the cord will work out great. congrats on your full nights of sleep...i am so proud! i love ya tons!!

Dina said...

How stinkin cute are those kids! Don't forget that some of us like to see pictures of you and Brad too! ;) Love you!

SmilingsMyFavorite said...

Hooray for SLEEP!! I love sleep. Does Addi wake up when Ethan does in the middle of the night? Or does she sleep through it?
Aren't you so excited for christmas this year? How fun!
I sure do miss ya.
Love,
crazy poop for crap.