Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Gloomy day outside...

...makes cranky kids inside. :)

It has been one thing after another around here, so I thought I'd take a minute to update you all.

Addie developed a fever on Friday, woke up Saturday and was a little better, then suddenly Saturday afternoon her fever spiked. We were able to see a doctor on Sunday to find out that she had a double ear infection. So, she's taking a prescription and starting to feel better. But she's still a little fussy.

Ethan still has his cord. He is seven weeks old. This is abnormal. We saw the doctor on Monday for him and now have an appointment with a pediatric surgeon next Tuesday. Pray for the poor little guy. I'm sure everything's fine, but we need to have it all checked out.

Now the kiddos are waking up from naps and Ethan needs to eat and Addie wants "up" so it's time to go. :)

3 comments:

Jess said...

poor things...poor Ang! I know how all that goes :) Grace is fighting her second round of eye infections and ear. Three rounds of eye drops and two rounds of ear drops each day :) Good times. I know everything will work out great! You are definitely in my thoughts! Love you lots!

jenn said...

awe...all the cutieheads are sick! poor things and poor parents :). i will definitely be praying for your families!!! thanks for the update ang! countdown until we get together has started and i can't wait!!! love ya lots..m.e.

SmilingsMyFavorite said...

How have I gone this long without seeing you?! I miss you. I am still going to work it out to come and get Addie-poo and bring her home to play with Dawson. He can teach her new words, like poopy-doo doo!
:)
Love,
Joyous