Saturday, September 01, 2007

Just more Addie news :)




As I'm searching for the perfect picture to post, I am realizing how few times the camera has been out in the past month or two. Oops...and baby 2 isn't even here. We literally have hundreds of pictures of Addie's first year of life, and then after her birthday it drops off considerably. Hope I remember to get the camera out for the next baby. :)
So Addison is walking like a champ and has a huge vocabulary for her age (in our opinion :)). She's started repeated things we say and do...her newest phrase started yesterday: "I know." So she doesn't always say it at the appropriate time, but it cracks us up. We pray with her at meals and most of the time she says "Amen" when we're done. It's adorable.
There are just so many cute things that I could brag on forever, but I'll limit myself. It's just so awesome how a little child can bring such a huge smile to those around her. There is nothing like the sound of my daughter's laughter. Whether genuine or forced, it's just too cool. And the way she says "peeboo" for peekaboo and how she'll say "dog" and "duck" but when we say cat, she says, "meow" ...
Oh, and the second picture up top is included because she loves book. We read so many books (or a few books over and over) throughout the day. I just hope she always like books. :) It's so cute when she brings a book over and tries to sit on your lap and listen. OK, so it's cute and sometimes admittedly annoying because you're thinking, "we just read that book 18 times...and it's the most boring book we own." But alas, we read the book, or make something up if we're really bored with the book. :) By the way, I highly recommend Sandra Boyton books. :)
Thanks to those of you who keep checking in to see if we've finally updated the blog. It won't be long before I'm hopefully posting pictures of another beautiful baby! :)

3 comments:

jenn said...

oh ang...she is just so cute. i miss that adorable smile of hers!!! just like i miss that wonderful face of my friend ang :). and i can just picture you two reading together!!! what a great image!!! what a great mother!!! love ya oodles...m.e.

Jess said...

What a great post and what a cutie head of a daughter you have! We just love her! It is so nice to be able to see and read all the wonderful changes in your life! Can't wait to see you on Thursday!!! love ya tons and tons!

Dina said...

Too cute! I'm sure you are anxiously awaiting #2 as well! Love you and can't wait to see you