Friday, February 11, 2011

Ahhh...Friday!

We decided to stay in tonight, although we did order out and treat ourselves to some Friday night pizza. After pizza, we played a family game of CandyLand. Ethan won!! :) (although he tried to move daddy's piece as a joke several times.....and then said "daddy, when we're done with this game, can we go shoot hoops?!") Love that boy!

Addie wanted to start working on her valentine's for school. She got about half of them "addressed" and then it was on to other things. This experience tested my patience for sure. :)

I played in a students vs. staff basketball game today at school. We raised money for heart disease. I wanted to be a cheerleader, but was told they needed more female staff to play, so I needed to play. Oh my, I so cheered in high school for a reason. And I have a whole new appreciation for basketball players. Holy moly. I was pooped. We'll see how sore I am in the morning. :)

Bring on the weekend...

1 comment:

Jess said...

That is some incredible family time! I love it! Ethan cracks me up and everytime you mention cheerleading, I remember the cheer you did when we went hiking :)