Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The news you've all been waiting for

Drumroll please....

Addison is officially crawling! Some of you probably already know this because it's been almost a full week since forward movement began, but I'm just now getting around to using the computer. She's so fun to watch...like a little bug. She's still a little unsure and hesitant, and most of the time needs to be highly motivated to crawl towards something (nope, mommy and daddy aren't motivation enough, she likes to go after cell phones and remote controls). I'll try to snap a picture soon and post it on here. Oh, and she is on all fours, no belly crawling for this girl.

Take care and enjoy the sunshine (if you have the beautiful sunshine we have today).

4 comments:

Dina said...

Ahhhhhh! I can't believe it! That is so exciting. I can't wait to see her in action. I am sure she will be getting into everything and you will be baby-proofing the home soon. I need to come and see you . . . soon. I just miss you lots. Maybe some day next week I can come over after school. Love you!

jenn said...

yea!!! go addikins go!!! can´t wait to see her on the move!!! feels like i haven´t seen her or you in so long!!! can´t wait until our dinner!!! good friends and good food. doesn´t get any better than that :). love ya blobs...m.e.

Jess said...

THAT IS SO EXCITING!!! She is growing up way too fast!!! But what a cutie. I can't wait to see a picture of her in action and of course with that beautiful smile of hers. It is weird because I never thought she could get anything from her "Aunt"..me...but that smile is totally me :) Hee, hee, hee. Love you tons!

SmilingsMyFavorite said...

I can't wait to see you Friday! Dawson and Addi are only allowed 5 dips a piece in the chocolate fountain... ha!

Addi-keep up the good work on your crawling!

Love ya!
J-diddy