Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Just a start



I finally did it--I'm starting the blog I told several people I'd be starting. It's not easy finding time with an infant in the house. But, Addie's daddy is taking care of her right now and I'm spending some time trying to figure out this blog stuff.

The latest with Addison: She is holding her head up very well and is very vocal! I included a picture of her excellent "tummy time." It's such a blessing to be able to have a full-time job as "Mom" for the first year of her life!! It's draining, but so amazing to witness the blessing God has given us!

As time goes on, I'll try to keep this updated, but of course, no promises!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Yahoo...I get to leave your first comment ever!!! :) I am so excited about this blog and can't wait to see how Addi grows and develops :) You already started it off super cute! Your daughter is beautiful and I am so happy for you and Brad!!! Can't wait to read more...when you have time of course :) Love you gobs and gobs!

jenn said...

i am so glad you started a blog! i love catching up on what you all are up to...especially my second cutest niece ever...addikins! i love being an aunt! and i love you all tons! have an amazing day and we will see you soon!... love ya lots...m.e.