Monday, July 28, 2008

Anxiety

First, look at the cutest kids ever: Getting ready to go to the pool...
Still a cheeser...I love pigtails on her, but they don't last long...
Ethan is king of facial expressions...short on time, but I'll try to get a better one of him soon... :)

The kids are waking up, so I gotta go. But I originally set out to talk about the anxiety in our house right now due to school starting back up which means both Brad and I are going back to work. Pray for us. Me - the transition of staying home for two years and now leaving my kids every day in someone else's care. Brad - the transition of becoming a HIGH SCHOOL COUNSELOR!!! He's super excited, but nervous about starting a new school with a different age level. More on that later.

Smile! God is good! :)

7 comments:

jackie said...

Love the pigtails...and the cheesey smile :) Suggestion to keep the pigtails in: use the ouchless rubberbands. You can get them at Walmart (if you have one near your house...hahaha). They are the only thing that will stay in Meredith's hair. Good luck with your transition. You will definitely be in our prayers.

jenn said...

oh, i love the pictures you take!!! those smiles are just priceless. and you and brad and your family will be wonderful!!! God is with you and you are definitely in my prayers. i love you all! love ya lots...m.e.

ashley said...

good luck with getting ready to go back to school! sorry i missed out on girls night....but def keep me in mind for next time, if you have one! :)

Jess said...

ok, those pictures are awesome!!! and you will do great with the transition! It will be hard, but i know they are in good hands and they will have so much to talk about when you see them :) love you tons!

Jessica said...

I'm praying for your transitions. The pics are too cute! Thank you so much for your card, I got it in the mail yesterday! It was so encouraging at the most needed time. :)

jenn said...

i said a special prayer for you this morning as school approaches! God is with you my friend!!! and i love ya lots!!! can't wait to see you tomorrow. it needs to be here now :). ha! love ya lots...m.e.

SmilingsMyFavorite said...

Good luck Ang and Brad! I'm thinking of you both!
Lotsa Love!