Monday, November 20, 2006

Time...

...flies when you're having fun. :)

I feel like I should write at least a little bit so you don't stop checking the blog thinking I'm never writing again.

We've been really busy around here. Partly because I'm making sure we have things to do since it's cold outside and I am not fond of being cooped up in the house every day. And partly because the holidays are approaching and it seems like every year November and December get busier and busier. Thankfully, I've been able to squeeze in some time with some of my best friends (recently and coming up).

So speaking of time flying...Addie is already FIVE months old! Seems so crazy! She is such a joy! Here's her five-month picture:


I've been taking her picture every month in the same spot, next to the same teddy bear. It's a great record of her growth, and my intention is to create a scrapbook page with all twelve of the first year's pictures next to each other.

We got together with a couple of our friends this past weekend. Their son is four months older than Addie. We captured a few cute pictures when Addie wasn't busy wondering why some other baby was invading her territory.


I didn't realize how incredibly fair-skinned she really is until she was next to Dawson.

*By the way, my friend, Joy, will be so happy that her son is "published." :)

I will try to write more soon. For now I must go and attend to my daughter.

In case I don't get a chance to write in the next few days, Happy Thanksgiving! Remember to thank God for the family and/or friends that you hopefully get to spend the holiday with.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Ok, Addie's new nickname is SMILES!! Does she ever stop? It is so awesome to see and definitely brightens up my day when I read this! I am so glad that you are keeping it up and I love love love reading it! Great pics! Love you tons and tons!

jenn said...

i agree with jess!!! love the nickname smiles! and love how her face disappears behind her huge grin!!! she captured my heart already! i definitely agree that these holiday times are busy times...but i am thankful that they are busy times with friends and family!!! wouldn't trade it for the world! and i am thankful that i get to see my two cutie head girls next weekend! can't come soon enough! :). love ya oodles...m.e.

Dina said...

Could your daughter be any cuter!? I just cherish that smile. It melts my heart. It was so good to see you last week and spend time together. Don't get too stir crazy since it's cold and enjoy each day that you are given. Love ya lots!

Anonymous said...

Look how cute that little Dawson is! Has anyone said that yet?